* Due to the current high volume of applicants preference will be given to candidates based in the EU*
Who we are
WEBB Traders is a fast-growing, global proprietary trading company driven by data and technology. We act as a market maker using our own capital to trade on global stock and derivatives exchanges. By leveraging a large network of interdealer brokers and the latest advancements in electronic trading technology, we add liquidity to the financial markets specialized in cash equity and derivatives. With our 70 employees of over 25 different nationalities, we are united in our great ambition to grow WEBB into a global leader in arbitrage and liquidity.
Since our very first trade in 2009, WEBB’s headquarters have been based in Amsterdam. With a focus on derivative trading, the Paris team of 15 highly skilful traders, researchers, and engineers plays a crucial role in discovering untapped market opportunities.
Join us to accelerate your career in the unique trading culture of openness, community, enjoyment, and boundary-free entrepreneurship.
Come and kick-start your IT career at a growing, high-performance trading scale-up.
WEBB Traders is looking for graduate software engineers to join our R&D team in Amsterdam, Paris or London. The R&D team is responsible for the evolution of our trading solutions, tools, data processing, workflow automation and connectivity. We are continuously improving our systems and processes, and since we are a small company, we are looking for engineers who are interested in gaining responsibility very quickly and have a significant impact on the short- and long-term future of WEBB Traders as a whole.
During the first few years of your career at WEBB Traders, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, as you rotate through all the different areas of our business. You will learn how to devise and optimise trading algorithms, implement (data) control processes, build crucial infrastructural components and work with big data. We will share with you our secrets to designing and building effective, high-quality software and creating a high-performance environment with a consistently high rate of innovation and true agility.
You will be
Who are you
Your future work environment
• Challenge yourself. Be part of the dynamic work environment and grow along with us.
• Develop yourself. Join internal and external training sessions covering trading software, agile methodologies, and hardware and software management
• Treat yourself. Enjoy delicious meals with your personal Swile card
• Stay fit. Sports facility access via Gymlib
• Keep the spirit up. Fun activities with your teammates on a regular basis
• Team up. A great office vibe in the heart of Paris right between the 8th and 9th arrondissement
• It’s on us. Benefit from a health insurance plan that's 100% paid by us, as well as contingency cover (life insurance, disability pension, etc.)
• And finally… A competitive reward package including a bonus scheme
1. Apply on our WEBBsite!
2. Share a short motivation for joining WEBB and why you think you are a great fit for this role
3. Have a video chat with us (unless you are around, you may drop by for a coffee)
4. Nail the programming challenge to show your engineering superpowers
5. Visit our Paris office for the interviews and a drink
6. Accept our offer!
*At this time, we are managing the hiring process internally and kindly ask hiring agencies to refrain from providing assistance for this open vacancy.
When you apply to this vacancy and attach your resume, you hereby give consent to the processing of your personal data that you have provided, and you declare your agreement with storing this data for a period of 6 months, in accordance with the GDPR law and regulations. After that period, your personal data will be automatically deleted from our databases, unless we obtain your explicit and informed consent to retain it for a longer period. All the personal data collected will be used by WEBB Traders employees, who require access to this data on account of their position, exclusively for recruitment purposes. These employees are bound by confidentiality obligations and will use your personal data only as necessary to evaluate your job application. If we wish to retain your personal data for a longer period of time, for example for future job opportunities, we will ask for your explicit and informed consent to retain your data. You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting us, and we will immediately delete any personal information we hold about you. By submitting your application, you acknowledge that you have been informed about your rights under the GDPR, including your right to access, rectify, or erase your personal data, your right to restrict or object to the processing of your personal data, and your right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Finally, we would like to assure you that we take the security and confidentiality of your personal data very seriously, and we have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure their protection. If you have any questions or concerns about our data processing activities, please do not hesitate to contact us.